Who doesn’t want financial freedom?
It’s never too early to introduce the idea of managing money. In The Money Game®️, developed by Elisabeth Donati from Creative Wealth International, USA, players learn about salary, deductions, expenses and investing all while having fun.
The aim of the game is to make more passive income than salary, so they have the choice to give up their paid employment.
The players learn about:
- earning a salary
- making deductions
- paying regular expenses
- balancing their budget
- gaining financial freedom
The game can be played over several weeks, with each session covering one learning outcome.
Maximum number of players: 30
Children and adults love winning The Money Game® and it introduces money as a tool that can be used to achieve financial freedom.
Teachers are expected to take on more and more work with no more hours in a day! I want to give them all they need to teach financial education to their students with the minimum amount of preparation.
I’ll run through the game with them. In fact, I’ll let them play it! Why should the students get all the fun?
They’ll see how they can split the game over several sessions and how the paperwork can be used. The training workshop will also allow them to ask questions about any aspects of the game they’re unclear about.
What you get:
- An in-person train the trainers workshop for teachers.
- A hard copy of the instruction manual, with my modifications for the UK system.
- All paperwork provided to run the game for 30 students.
- Online access to all the downloadable materials needed.
- Access to me, after the training workshop, if there are any queries about running the game.
Get in touch to discuss how your students (and teachers) can benefit from The Money Game®.